Intelligent road design ensures safe and efficient traffic. However, this necessitates an appropriate infrastructure, which is created through the construction, extension and maintenance of roads and other transport facilities.
In view of the complex interplay of motorized individual traffic, pedestrians, cyclists and local public transport, this is not a trivial undertaking, not to mention environmental issues and the various types of materials involved.
Our specialists at HOFFMANN-LEICHTER know and understand these interrelations and develop sustainable solutions to meet ever-increasing demands. Why? To provide you, as a public or commercial contractor, with safe and long-term road design solutions.
HOFFMANN-LEICHTER provides assistance in all questions of:
- Regional planning procedures
- Alignment planning procedures
- Planning approval procedures
- Intersection and road space design
- Cross-town roads
- Regional development and grounds/outside facilities
- Parking facilities
- Road condition monitoring
- Work stages 1 to 9, in accordance with German HOAI (Fee Scale for Architects and Engineers)